Team April.

I know it's a little too early for me to put up my new ministry team picture, but this past Sunday was the only Sunday that I had all the group together. Due to different missions trips this month, each week I'm missing one of the students. So here is my team for this month.

Left to right:
Aya: she comes from Nagano and is in her 2nd semester of Bible College. She is one sweet lady.
Moses: from Korea. This is his 2nd semester also. He's the famous "Moses!" to the CCO kids.
Brandon: from California. This is his 1st semester. He loves learning Okinawa hogan.
Allison: from Michigan. This is her 1st semester also. Allie is super good with kids and very energetic :)

So please keep us in your prayers as we love on the kids at CCO and do ministry. Please also pray for them as they leave for different missions trips really soon. Just one more month of this semester. It's going really fast!

Comments

Yasutomo said…
頑張ってね!!!
お祈りしてますよ、たみこねーねー(^o^)/

Popular Posts