Study Day.

Back from the relaxing, fun Tonaki trp, we need to get back into our studies. With the Korea team gone and having lots of studying to do, we had a study day today. Study day is not so exciting sometimes being our day off, but it never means that our day is just sitting down reading books and typing away.

I was blessed to have breakfast at McDonald's this morning. I've been wanting to have breakfast at McD's for months now. It was well worth it. Also Taliya's mom is visiting till tomorrow.
my breakfast and snack :)
chocolate's always good.

Studying hard.
My main reason for bringing my camera today was to take pictures of everyone studying...but I think I took more pictures of other stuff. Daijyo-bu ne?

I did some Women's Discipleship studying and translating for Acts.
Left picture...my favorite of the day.
Align Center


We all did lots of studying, but we never forget to have some fun too.

Comments

Popular Posts