Nago Beach Party.

Yesterday some of us headed up to Nago to join Tim with the Nago Outreach he did at the beach. When we woke up in the morning, it was pouring down rain, and it seemed like one of those weathers that looked like it was going to stay rainy and cloudy the whole day. But God is always faithful. Right around the time that we had planned to leave Ginowan, we received as e-mail from Tim saying, "Blue sky." And sure enough, when we showed at the beach in Nago, it was clear blue sky. Couple of Tim's English students and other Jr. High girls showed up, and we also some other kids at the park to join us in games. We played ultimate Frisbee and catch the beacon...where of course...the boys got really competitive.

After wards, we ate dinner together, had time of worship, and Tim shared the Easter message, and had more fellowship. It was a really blessed day.

Game of steal the beacon.
They were getting really crazy...





This little 2nd grade boy, Kotaro, was being chased by all these big guys and grabbed on to, but he never let that bottle loose from his hands. He was our MVP!


Masaki! Causing trouble ;)











...as a photographer, you don't really get to be in most of the pictures...
so I have tons of pictures from lots of events, but rarely much pictures of myself, but I know I was there coz I took the pictures. If not, I just take a picture of myself. But with my 35mm lens, it's not quite easy to do that. So I had Kayo take a picture of me :)

Comments

Popular Posts