für echte!
Yes, it's true! Today I purchased my tickets to Germany for this summer. I came back from Germany in January 2009 after attending Calvary Chapel Bible College in Siegen, Germany for 2semesters and spent the whole year there. Ever since it has been on my heart to make a visit, but I never knew when that will be. So I waited patiently and thought about going this past winter, but I decided that it will be too rushed and other things came up. Though things didn't turn out the way things were planned, but I had a very blessed winter break. I kept praying for when and how long...at first I wanted to go there for a long time...but things happened up in mainland Japan that changed my thoughts. For a while I thought about giving up the idea of going to Germany this year. But I kept praying and checking occasionally for tickets online, but most of the time I was too busy with preparing for classes that I didn't have time to.Wednesday, I received an e-mail from my roommate and a good friend from Germany saying that she will be praying for a great deal on the tickets. So I thought to myself that I will take a look and surprisingly came up with a really good deal. A week later than the date I wished to fly out, but they had one spot left open. I reserved it, told a few people and kept praying. I had to make my decision by today, and I was a little nervous the whole morning. But now it's done and purchased. So it looks like I will spending the month of June in Germany!
Please continue to pray that God will open up different doors that it won't just be a vacation trip, but I want to be a blessing while I am there, that I can be sensitive to different things and have wisdom.

Comments