Easter Day.

Today is Easter! The day Jesus has risen from the death fulfilling the prophecies and now offers to us forgiveness of sin and eternal life with Him. We gathered together is Ginowan and enjoyed a time of fellowship and brunch. Though I am always here at the church in Ginowan, I go and help out with Calvary Okinawa so I never attend any services here except for W2. It's been two years since the last time I was here in Ginowan for a Sunday morning service. It was beautiful day and a very blessed day, but more than that it is just wonderful to know what Jesus has done for us.



After service, we all went to the park to have a fun sport day and also a little kids outreach that the Children Ministry class had prepared. Here they are doing a little puppet show.


After wards, they had a candy hunt.
The little ones are coloring their candy bags.




Comments

Popular Posts