Early morning fun.
I make breakfast for the Bible College every Wednesday and Friday morning. Yesterday I had a little extra time and extra huge daikon (Japanese radish) from Tonaki Island. So this is what I did...
I cut out shapes in them.
Hearts, stars, and one Italy shape. I told everyone whoever finds one of these tell me and they get their pictures taken...as a prize.
Hearts, stars, and one Italy shape. I told everyone whoever finds one of these tell me and they get their pictures taken...as a prize.
So here's everyone enjoying breakfast time.
The other day I received a surprise chocolate gift from Germany.
Chocolate is always a reminder for me that God is always faithful to provide my every need...
even my chocolate "needs."
Chocolate is always a reminder for me that God is always faithful to provide my every need...
even my chocolate "needs."

Comments