Youth Birthday!

Lots and lots of birthdays this month. This Friday we celebrated two of the youth girls birthday, Hannah and Kiki! Hannah turned 18, and this will be her last few months with us until she leaves for college this summer. I can't believe she's already 18. I remember meeting her back when she was 11yrs. old just becoming the youth age. She was already cute back than too, but God continues to mold her into a beautiful woman of God.

Kiki, Toki's sister, I met her 2years ago when I came back from Germany. She turned 12 today and is graduating elementary next week. Pray that she will grow in the knowledge and wisdom of God and that we may be an example and an encouragement to her.

semi-surprise birthday cake.
The youth kids get a good cake for their birthday.
.Kiki & Hannah.
Happy Birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts