"This is why we call it Paradise."
The title of this post comes from the words of Pastor Tommy. He always says we live in paradise every time we go to the beach...
Well, just as I mentioned on my previous post, we were all blessed with Yakiniku. For all the new students this was their 1st time to go to Yakiniku. We all ate so much food and were totally blessed.
After Yakiniku, we headed to Kira Kira Beach!
This is my 1st beach day of the year. It was really beautiful and you could feel the intensity of the Okinawan sun. I have warned the students to be aware of the Okinawa sun, but I don't know if they headed my warning.
Well, just as I mentioned on my previous post, we were all blessed with Yakiniku. For all the new students this was their 1st time to go to Yakiniku. We all ate so much food and were totally blessed.
This is my 1st beach day of the year. It was really beautiful and you could feel the intensity of the Okinawan sun. I have warned the students to be aware of the Okinawa sun, but I don't know if they headed my warning.
Martin. Chala. Chala makes you feel like you're on a different Asian beach.
A snapshot from a group picture. and Nelms rocking it Nelms' style at the beach...
If you look closely at the picture, you can see the ball of sand flying in the air.
If you look closely at the picture, you can see the ball of sand flying in the air.

Comments