Already half way through.

We just finished our 8th week of this semester and we have only 7 weeks left. This next 7weeks will be really busy as we leave for a youth retreat to Tonaki-jima on Tuesday for four days, Korea trip, Guam trip, Hokkaido trip, Easter, and Worship Conference. The weather has been unusually cold for end of March, and we're all hoping that it will warm up very soon as we will be camping by the beach in Tonaki-jima. Please continue to keep us in your prayers! God is doing a lot of things in us and through us. We want to keep our eyes on the Lord and do His will and glorify His name in all that we do.
A picture from the last Tonaki trip I went 2years ago.
This trip we had about 30people that came, but this time we have over 40people joining us!
I pray that God will bless the weather and just do a neat work in each of our hearts. I'm excited.
The theme of this youth camp is Psalm 139:Search my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts