Team February!
I was blessed with another month with my ministry team. We have a lot of students this semester so I had four people, all in their different semesters of Bible college and coming from different places. Not the best group picture, but I think it kind of shows the personalities.

Here I go: from left to right.
German Anna. She's been here all four semesters and this is her last one. It's been so good to have her come with me to CCO this past year and half, and this was her last month at CCO as a Bible college student.
Angie: she comes from all over America. She did two semester in Murrieta and this is her third one.
Cameron: Alaska boy. This is his 2nd semester, and he did previous one in Hungary.
Alex: a missionary from Tokyo. This is his 1st semester. His Japanese rocks and he's super good with the kids.
They all are great helpers, and I know they will continue to be at their next ministry places.
You guys will be greatly missed!
German Anna. She's been here all four semesters and this is her last one. It's been so good to have her come with me to CCO this past year and half, and this was her last month at CCO as a Bible college student.
Angie: she comes from all over America. She did two semester in Murrieta and this is her third one.
Cameron: Alaska boy. This is his 2nd semester, and he did previous one in Hungary.
Alex: a missionary from Tokyo. This is his 1st semester. His Japanese rocks and he's super good with the kids.
They all are great helpers, and I know they will continue to be at their next ministry places.
You guys will be greatly missed!

Comments