Recap!

Sorry for the non-frequent posts lately...the schedule is really busy this semester that I almost have no free time/day throughout the week. But it's good because it makes me more wise with the time I have. The cherry blossom season is coming to an end, but this tree at Tommy's house looks beautiful still. I believe cherry blossom trees are my favorite.Feb.13th.
We had our 2nd "Love Feast" W2 night. We got together and broke bread together and had awesome fellowship.
Picture below, Keisuke who is back in Okinawa for a break from his university, entertained us with his awesome skills in Okinawan music. We all loved it.
Now fast forward few days after, the 19th.
We had a woman's breakfast:Deeper Beauty.
A good time of Word. A good time with beautiful woman.
May we continue to grow more closer to Jesus that we may reflect His beauty.


Comments

Popular Posts