1st Monday Funday!
Today is the start of the 4th week of this semester. We are already quarter of the way through. The weather in Okinawa has been chilly and cloudy for most of the time, but it's starting to get warmer and the sun is out once again. Yesterday, we tool the students to Naha and Itoman area to show them the cherry blossom trees (though we already missed the full bloom season...) and also to the memorial peace park. We all enjoyed getting out of the cafe and soak in the sun and relax a bit.
And here it is! Flip-flop weather is coming back.
I remember in Germany, I couldn't get them out till end of April and it would still be really cold for it

Few of the new students and old interns.
Starting from left to right.
Brandon, Nelms, Zach, Martin, and Tokito.
Almost the whole group! We're missing three interns and Tommy in this picture.
God has brought a neat group of students this semester again. So many different characters and personalities. It's only been 3weeks, but I look forward to the next coming weeks. God is good, and He's doing a work in each of our lives. Please keep us in our prayers as the semester gets busier and as the different missions trips are coming up. We want to hear from the Lord and be lead by His Holy Spirit.
This isn't from yesterday, but I thought I would post it anyways.
It has a little heart shape in the middle.
It has a little heart shape in the middle.
I remember in Germany, I couldn't get them out till end of April and it would still be really cold for it
Few of the new students and old interns.
Starting from left to right.
Brandon, Nelms, Zach, Martin, and Tokito.
Again, left to right.
Moses, Casey's legs, Alex, Michael, Cameron, Brevick, Tokito, and Martin's hands ;)
Moses, Casey's legs, Alex, Michael, Cameron, Brevick, Tokito, and Martin's hands ;)
Half of the girls. The Asians and the German.
God has brought a neat group of students this semester again. So many different characters and personalities. It's only been 3weeks, but I look forward to the next coming weeks. God is good, and He's doing a work in each of our lives. Please keep us in our prayers as the semester gets busier and as the different missions trips are coming up. We want to hear from the Lord and be lead by His Holy Spirit.

Comments