From 2010 to 2011.

Happy New Years! 明けましておめでとうございます!!
I hope everyone had a good new years. On the 31st of December I had my last day of work at the post office, which I dearly love. I don't know why, but I really enjoy working at the post office. Even though I don't get to talk much with the workers, I just enjoy listening to their conversations, and they are all really nice people. So here's my paparazzi picture one of the worker that delivers mail to the church.
I came back to the cafe after work to enjoy a time of fellowship as we waited for 2011 to come. And we still have our Christmas tree up at the cafe...
New Year's Eve was an extremely cold day. In fact, we had a pretty chilly weather for about a week, and finally today the sun is bright and shining bringing us warmth.

Few people came out including Chiaki and her friends.
And we all celebrated New Year's together.

Comments

Popular Posts