24's not too bad (^-^)v

January 20th, probably was an ordinary day for mostly everyone. And it was an ordinary day at the cafe. Maybe a little different since we had over 700tiles delivered to the cafe. Currently the guys are working on the floor in the cafe to replace them with these new tiles that arrived on the 20th. That day I was told to dress a little nice, I didn't know why, but I did.
So this is how my morning was like.I was invited for lunch that day. So Ikue-san along with her daughter Sarah took me out to the food court on base and I had a Subway sandwich. While we ate and chatted other people from the church stopped by and gave me...
...this beautiful flowers wishing me happy birthday!!!
These flowers are so pretty and so cute. I didn't want to take them apart to put them in a vase, but I had to.
After I came back from lunch, my birthday adventure began. Crazy Anna and Amanda had planned a surprise birthday plan for me. Since there were too many pictures I wanted to post, I had to make them all collage form.

First they took me to a store to buy me ice cream and than to Tsutaya (a book store with a game section) to take purikura. I haven't taken any purikura since 2009 so they took me to it. They came out pretty good.
But when we got back on the car, they blind folded me! Or I blind folded myself since they told me to...and so I took pictures while I was blind folded :)
They drove and drove and drove for a while that I had no clue where they were going, and apparently they got lost for a while, which threw me off even more trying to figure out where they were taking me.

So after a while drive, they took me off the car still blind folded and grabbed me by my hands and guided me. When I was allowed to see, this is where I was!!!
mofgmona cafe!!!!! The place I've been wanting to go for 2years.
So we went in, and we loved how cute the cafe was. Every little thing in the cafe was detailed and cute. We ordered a small dish and drinks because they still had another surprise waiting for me at the d-house. They told me they were going to cook dinner for me at the house to which I asked the question, "You guys cook??" So they tell me it's a surprise, you'll have to wait a little when we go home...
But the truth was, when we got back to the house, Naoko, Kayo, and Hannah were already waiting for us with the house all decorated and food ready to be served. We had lots of good food and desserts, and they even had one of my favorite movies to watch.
I had one of the most blessed birthday this year. I can't believe how much each one of them has blessed me through their kindness and love. Thank you everyone for your birthday prayers and greetings. I pray that God will bless each one of you even more for being a blessing to me. Arigato!

Comments

Anonymous said…
たみこーーーー!!

誕生日おめでとう!

たみこが素敵な誕生日をすごせて私も幸せ気分になったよ!!thanks for sharing the pictures!!たみこの写真はホント神様からのギフトだね♪

今年も素晴らしく神様が働かれる一年となりますように♪

たまきあき
Mark said…
Happy Birthday!!

Sounds like a nice birthday party, I glad you had fun!

Popular Posts