Mit meine Fries.
It's two days before Christmas even though it never feels like it in Okinawa. The sun in warm the weather is beautiful today, you still see people walking around in t-shirt and flip-flops...that's Okinawa. I have a day off from work today because it's the emperor's birthday...and sadly working on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day when it's Jesus' birthday. Japan has something wrong...
On Saturday, we headed up to Nago to the Newell's house for the Christmas party. Many people showed up, and it was a really blessed time. Saturday was also a really beautiful day.
Katha! Yup, I finally got to talk to her yesterday. I saw the snow outside and her lights make it look really Christmasy, while I have the bright sun shining behind me...and I look like a little kid. haha
Hab dich lieb und Ich miss dich!
Hab dich lieb und Ich miss dich!

Comments