A Gift from Father.

Yesterday my dad came by and dropped me a Christmas gift. It didn't come in this little bag in the picture below, but he brought me a gift saying, "It made it on time." Just to mention, these pictures were taken with my Nikon camera..
But look here! My lens aren't on my camera, and I have a little lens cap on my lap...

I don't know if you can see the difference...
But here's the box that the gift came in...!
Yup, it's lens! He got me a Nikon 35mm f1.8 DX lens for Christmas!
I'm really excited to take more pictures with it, but I'm planning on not taking it out much till I get a filter for my lens.
My dad loves me and always gives me good gifts that I don't deserve and can't understand why he would give me so much even when I refuse. Just like my dad loves me, our heavenly Father loves me even more. And His blessings that He poured out on me this year so much bigger and greater than I could ever have imagined. I want to remember to thank Him for each little blessings He has given me this year. And just as He wants us to glorify His name with the gifts and talents He has given us, I want to use photography to glorify Him somehow. I want to take picture that will bring a smile to someone's face, a picture that brings encouragement, a picture that gives inspiration, a picture that shows the beauty of God's creation...Arigato Oto-san.

Comments

MX said…
Hey Tamiko,

Looks really good! Have a great time with your family and friends!

Popular Posts