Eventful Year: 2010.
As I have done so this past 3 years, I end my post of the year with a picture with my camera. This year was a bit harder now that I have more than one buddy. My little GR had a bit of a problem this year, which is understandable having been used and taken everywhere for almost 5years with me now. But praise the Lord, I still had a 5year insurance that was good till this month and had everything fixed for free, though it doesn't seem to cooperate as good as it used to...but right when my GR started having issues, God had already provided me with my Nikon D90 a few days before so I didn't have to go camera less for a month. It was all in God's timing for providing another camera and getting my GR fixed by the day before I left for Tokyo. So now I have my good ole' buddy GR and my new more vocational camera Nikon D90 along with 2sets of lens.Thank you everyone for reading my blog. And please look forward to what great things God has in stored for us.
So here it is. It's end of 2010 already. Where has time flown by? Each year it get s faster and faster...perhaps it comes with age. It has been a very, very eventful year with lots of changes and lots of challenges and lots and lots of blessings. I like to call it the "First time for everything" year for me. So here's the list...
- To spend New Years at the D-house...alone.
- To receive so much chocolate for birthday. and go to the dentist so many times...
- Take pictures for an about to get married couple.
- Work on pictures for wedding invitations.
- Be a photographer for 3 weddings using a different camera each time.
- Taught missions class and taught Ruth and Esther in Japanese only.
- Translated CCBC classes.
- Go to Korea Missions trip as an intern.
- Work at a tourist place, Ryukyu Mura, with me being the only local worker.
- To own a dSLR camera.
- Go to Tokyo to help summer school at CC Fuchu for two weeks.
- Share my testimony in Japanese.
- Help out at a matsuri stand in Tokorozawa.
- Teach Sunday school at CCO.
- Get stitches on my back.
- Be picked up at an express way bus stop :)
- Take family pictures for different families and portrait pictures for different people.
- Live with 7 Japanese ladies for 3+months. I've lived many foreigners but not this many Japanese people...haha.
- Make takoyaki!
Deal bountifully with Your servant that I may live and keep Your word.
Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from Your law
Your testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.
Psalm 119: 17-18, 24.
Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from Your law
Your testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.
Psalm 119: 17-18, 24.

Comments