Date with Hebbs.

Yomitan. I love Yomitan as all of you might know already. Last year I took Anna and Ina for a little Yomitan tour. This year I was only able to take Anna for my special Yomitan tour, but we had a lot of fun. Our day started off after we all went to Pizza Party, and from there me and Anna took off for our date. 1st stop at Mihama to do some Christmas shopping and from there we drove all the way to Yomitan taking the scenic route. I originally wanted to stop by my house before we went to different places, but I changed our plan and instead drove to Alivila because I didn't want to miss the sunset...but it turns out that the sun didn't set forever and when it did it went by really fast.

Anna und Ich.


Alivila is one of my most favorite places in Okinawa. Sehr shon desu!



On the way to Alivila, we stopped by a pastry shop just like last year. Anna got some cream puff and I had some eclair.

we tried doing something, but we failed...haha. at least we look happy ne?



On the left are Christmas lights from Alivila. On the right is the "Blue Ocean Christmas" lights at Renaissance Hotel.



And now today is Christmas Eve. We're having a Christmas party at the cafe tonight, but till than I have to go to work and make my way back to the cafe right after.

Comments

Popular Posts