Take a Walk.
I really enjoy walking around especially when I have the time to enjoy my walk. I haven't been walking around lately mostly because I am the driver for the girl's right now and being a little busy. Yesterday morning though, Naoko-san had asked me if I wanted to go for a walk in the morning...6a.m., which I wasn't up to. But to my surprise, when I woke up little before 7, she had missed her alarm and was still at the house. So we went for a walk together...or she went for a walk while I ran after to her to catch every time I stopped to take a picture.
A mirror that I drive past every morning. I finally got to take a picture of it w/ Naoko-san too :)
I like this picture just because it tells you what's going on.
So this was the beginning to my eventful day.

Comments