Showing off Yomitan.
Most people know that I LOVE Yomitan. I lived in Yomitan at least 17years of my life. I love the peacefulness and the nature in Yomitan. This Monday, we took the students to Yomitan. First we went to go see the lighthouse at Cape Zanpa, than to the beach at Alivila Hotel, and to one of the caves that was used during WW II. The weather is starting to cool down in Okinawa, so we all enjoyed a good cool day.
Zanpa
While people swam and took naps, I went for a walk around and in the hotel. This place is one of my most favorite place in Yomitan.
Beauty of Okinawa.
This one grandma was picking some acerola from the tree and offered us some.
After everyone went on there way, she gave me a little tour of her yard full of different trees.
She had a mango tree, banana tree, guava tree, etc. She was very generous and gave me two little island bananas too. They were really good.
After everyone went on there way, she gave me a little tour of her yard full of different trees.
She had a mango tree, banana tree, guava tree, etc. She was very generous and gave me two little island bananas too. They were really good.
A beautiful flower that Manda picked up somewhere.
I love Yomitan!
and I miss it...
and I miss it...

Comments