Jesus heals the blind man.

John 9:1-12.
This month I had the opportunity to teach the 4-5years old for three of the Sundays. Although I have been helping with different classes over this past year, it was my first time teaching this little ones. Today was the last Sunday that I am scheduled for so far. We talked about the story of the blind man, how Jesus has spat on the ground to make clay and anointed the eyes of the blind man and He healed it. In this portion, Jesus says, "...I am the light of the world." Though the man was physically blind, all of us who live on this earth not knowing Jesus is all blind. Blind to their sin, blind to the love of God. But when Jesus came and when He saved us, He became our light, our hope, our new vision to life.

I had a lot of fun teaching the kids today. Instead of coloring a blind man though, I wanted to do some crafts with them, so we all made paper glasses...in trying to connect to the point that the blind man's eyes were healed and now he could see. I hope the kids somehow were able to re-tell the story to the parents...

Audree, Ben, and Ethan in the back.

.Ethan and Audree.

.Sara and Jessica.
I believe that Jessica started coming to Sunday school beginning of this month.
She's a rely shy, quiet, sweet girl, but today I finally got her to talk!!!!! Yatta!

Here's my faithful helper Anna and myself.
We don't quite look as cute as the little kids with these glasses on...

.Cadence hard at work.

.Makayla and Ben.

Comments

Anonymous said…
かわいいー

aika

Popular Posts