I believe every semester that I've interned so far, it seems like it gets busier each semester. Even though it gets busier, it doesn't get harder. He is stretching me little by little each semester, and now He is giving more opportunities to grow. Sometimes it's hard, really hard, but I know it's good. I want to keep moving on even though it takes a lot of effort to do so. I know it's going to take a lot on my side to make sacrifices of my time for the better.
Wedding pics from last week.
The camera and the flower (not the bouquet, but a flower that was given to my mom.)
The camera and the flower (not the bouquet, but a flower that was given to my mom.)
I am teaching through the Book of Ruth for women's discipleship. Teaching for the first time in Japanese too.( A new challenge God gave me this semester...) Monday we will be finishing up the Book and moving on to Esther!

Comments