Wedding Part 1.
I am back from my busy weekend! Friday and Saturday we celebrated my oldest brother's wedding which I got to be a photographer for. The wedding was really pretty. The sun shone really bright...that we even had trouble looking at them, but praise the Lord for beautiful weather. The wedding party on Friday, they only invited family members and some of our relatives that could come out so we had a small family celebration. On Saturday they invited their friends to the party so it had a different atmosphere to it. Pictures are coming soon for that too!
I know I look like the happiest person here...but I was just sitting around waiting while the bride was getting ready.


And the wedding began.
My dad is ready to take some good pictures too. He's my personal photographer. He's the only one that would take a picture of the photographer :) and that's how I get to be in my brother's wedding pictures.

The wedding was beautiful, and it was so good to see all my family together after so long of us kids always being in different places. And now that my brother is married, I have a sister now.
And I believe...it's her birthday today.
Yo & Yukina Wedding.
The Murakami Family and part of Yukina's family.
Rehearsal.
My dad is ready to take some good pictures too. He's my personal photographer. He's the only one that would take a picture of the photographer :) and that's how I get to be in my brother's wedding pictures.
The wedding was beautiful, and it was so good to see all my family together after so long of us kids always being in different places. And now that my brother is married, I have a sister now.
And I believe...it's her birthday today.

Comments
さすが、たみこ!
たかこ