Tokorozawa Matsuri.

Our time in Tokyo was filled with lots and lots of fun stuff. We even got to be part of neighborhood matsuri where CC Tokorozawa was having a booth. We made Hawaiian style spam onigiri, teriyaki burger, shaved ice, and had free ballons for the kids, and a game section.
It was our first time helping at a matsuri. It was a lot of fun running the games for the kids, and some of the kids just stayed at our booth for hours. We got to walk around a bit and enjoy the small neighborhood matsuri and talk to random kids around. I'd like to update more pictures, but I am limited on time right now so maybe another day.

Our booth.
Travis and his famous Hawaiian shaved ice.
I had strawberry, Hawaiian blue, and shiquasa flavor. It was really good.


These girls were really cute. I like Japanese matsuri.
Us at the end after everything has been taken down...

Comments

Popular Posts