Explore Days in Tokyo!

During our busy stay in Tokyo, we were able to fit in couple explore days. One night, we took the train out to Shibuya. Went to the famous store we saw on TV all the time, 109. Took a picture with Hachi, the dog statue, and had a giant size 600gram spaghetti at a underground restaurant called Poncho.Tokyo style.

On a different night, we went to Harajuku.
This is one of the random shots I took and it's a little blurry but I like it.
Harajuku Station.
The main reason for us coming to Harajuku was one of the families had invited us to a concert where their Christian friend was singing. This isn't the picture of her, but she is from Okinawa.
We also went to a place Kichijo-ji on our last open night, but I don't have pictures from it...but we did go to a restaurant called Sweets Paradise, where they have all you can eat pasta, cakes, other desserts, and drinks.

Comments

Popular Posts