Back to CCO.
I'm back with the American kids at CCO! Yesterday I helped with the 2-3years olds. I haven't been with these little ones for about 2months since I have been in the 4-5year old recently. As much as I miss the kids in Tokyo, I missed them too.
Also Ayu was down at the Ginowan church yesterday. I haven't seen her for 2months now!
It was soooo good to see her, little Masaki, and her growing belly. Last time she was pregnant, I was gone to Germany the whole time so now I get to be around for the whole time this year!
This is little Isaac. He loves cars.
It was soooo good to see her, little Masaki, and her growing belly. Last time she was pregnant, I was gone to Germany the whole time so now I get to be around for the whole time this year!

Comments