Egyptians.
This week Calvary Chapel Okinawa had their Summer VBS. The theme this year was "Joseph's Journey from prison to palace. A lot of the helpers were dressed up as Egyptains as they led each group of kids to their designated stations. I was only able to help for the 1st three days, but the very firstday we had a total of 139kids attending, and many also came from theneighborhood. It was a blessing to see some of the Japanese kids from the neighborhood come back to attend the VBS. Please pray for these kids that came out that the seeds are planted in their hearts and that they will grow in the Lord.
They did a really good jog getting dressed up as Egyptians.
(right) Ryuga had the crayons all standing. (Left) I think Alex was telling me how he had colored each of them in different colors.
Here are the kids in Japanese class. They're all sitting quietly as they listen to the story, but on the right when it comes to snack time they are all excited.
(Right) Our last get together worship time. (Left) Jackson showing off his coin.
(Right) Kids praying. What a joy to see. (Left) I saw this adorable little girl waiting with her mommy outside the sanctuary. Couldn't help it but to take a picture.

Comments
It is so rare to see a picture of someone looking like they are really enjoying what they are doing and absolutely thankful, mostly it looks like people would rather be doing something else.
But that smile, wow, now I can pray I could be truly joyful for Jesus wherever I am.
Thanks Tamiko, God is with you