Say Hello!
Blessing #3: Nikon D90.
That's right! I got a new camera. I wanted to buy a nicer camera for a while now, and my dad has blessed me with one...(though I still want to pay for some of it if he lets me...).
My dad called me a while ago that he had bought the camera and I needed to go pick it up from the store. And yesterday I finally had the time to go pick it up. I'm excited to start using it and hopefully I'll learn to do some cool stuff with it really soon.
( this must be what you did with your photo m.j.starr! not nearly as cool as your picture yet, but soon I'll get there. )
Here's my good 'ole buddy for little over 4years, Ricoh GR Digital and my new friend Nikon D90.

Comments
I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Just get out of auto mode as soon as possible, you can take much more interesting photos when you have more control. I usually use A (aperture) mode.
But more than that, just have fun!!