Neighborhood.

The sun is out, and I don't have any kids that I need to keep an eye on today! After a good meal of cold udon for lunch I took a short walk down to 58.

I got my rainbows on and said hello to Joy, and here I go.
Birth Lilac is a cafe/bar down the street from my house.
It used to be called "Rainbow Cafe." I liked that name better.

This is a ramen place down by 58. I think at night that also have live music too.
The little girl came out and greeted me.
She kept on bringing the kitty out so I can take a picture...

They had a dog too, but he was unwilling to stay still for me.

Thank you for letting me take couple shots even though I didn't go in the store...
...and that was my short walk in Yomitan.

Comments

Mark said…
Sounds like a nice walk! I hope you are blessed during a busy month!
Anonymous said…
Tahamitschko!!!!!!!! It is soo good to hear from you tamitschkooooo!! my sister and I looove to see Okinawa through your eyes!!!!! Yay for the Camera! God is so good!!!
love
michal
Valen said…
Hey Tami! its valentina from Argentina!!! do you still remember me???

Just going here to say hey! tons of hugs! hope ur doing great!

Popular Posts