HOME! in Yomitan.

Everytime I come home, I like to take pictures of different parts of the house.

First off: you might have seen this picture few times, but this is our living room.
Few changes in the house probably since the last time I took a picture of it.
One of my favorite places in the house is...the restroom.
This is the entrance to the bathroom on the 3rd floor.
In our house, there are pictures on the wall that we drew at one point of our life.
This one was drawn by oldest brother when he was in high school.
And this is our bathroom.
I always wanted to take a picture of our bathroom, but of course when I usually remember it is when I am in the shower...so here it is now.
So that's a little tour of the Murakami house, designed by my dad :)

Comments

Popular Posts