Faces Around.

Just another glimpse of my usual life in Ginowan. Right now I am back in Yomitan again and started working yesterday. One of the things I like being at the Koinonia Cafe all the time is that there are many faces around to take pictures. I don't get this at home, but I do have other cool things here in Yomitan. Anyways, here are some pictures.

Saturday, we had our women's dinner/ Debbie's going away fellowship.
Amanda led us in worship. She always does a good job.
Once again, here's Hannah on the left. She's probably one of my favorite people to take a picture of.
Her beauty shines in and out. And on the right is usual me all colorful.

Here's two of my CCO kids.

On the right is Mackenna. She's visiting from Iwakuni for a while. On the right is Nolan. One of my favorite well-behaved kid. He has an adopted African sister that is also adorable.

Comments

Popular Posts