A day w/ Ryo.

With some reason, I was asked to take picture for a portfolio Ryo needed for the agency she works with. Ryo is my underclassmen from OCSI. I've known her for about 7years now and have seen her grow into a beautiful woman of God. Right now she is back from college in the states over break. It was a blessing to spend a day with her, and some good time putting my new camera to use. I still need to learn a lot more with what I can with my Nikon, but t'was a good start. On a sad note, my GR Digital is malfunctioning since Sunday. I need to take in to get it fixed. Praise the Lord though. I have another camera to use still!

.Ryo and I.

A random kid biking down the street.



Group shot at the end. Hannah and Michal helped us get Ryo into a semi-punk rock girl.

Comments

Popular Posts