Blessing #4.
And now I go on to tell #4.
I have the opportunity to go to Tokyo for 2 1/2 weeks to help out the pre-school summer school in Fuchu. Me and 2 other girls will be leaving on 12th of August till the 29th. It's fully covered so I don't have to worry about anything other than having a servant's heart. I hear that it's going to be crazt busy, and I know there will be challenges too, but at the same time a huge blessing.
I will also get to attend the women's conference that will be held there on the 28th and will be translating one of the sessions into English. The day after I get back from Tokyo, we will start off our Fall semester for CCBC.
So if you can please keep us in your prayers as we have a busy month coming up ahead. And I can't forget, CC Okinawa's VBS starts on this upcoming Monday till Friday. Please pray for protection of health for everyone and that we may reach out to these kids with the love of God.

Comments