Things has quiet down here a lot. Tomorrow one more person will be leaving and will having two guys come in from Macau for a few weeks and two more next Wednesday.
Now that the semester is over and for some it is there first time staying back after the semester seems a surprised how quiet this place can get.
I hope that we can use this time to get to know each other better. In this morning devotions we were encouraged to look to others and their interests instead of being selfish. God has been speaking to me something similar to it this past few days. I pray that this next month as we won't have many people around, though more than the past winter break, that we will grow closer and be a blessing and an encouragement for one another.
Now that the semester is over and for some it is there first time staying back after the semester seems a surprised how quiet this place can get.
I hope that we can use this time to get to know each other better. In this morning devotions we were encouraged to look to others and their interests instead of being selfish. God has been speaking to me something similar to it this past few days. I pray that this next month as we won't have many people around, though more than the past winter break, that we will grow closer and be a blessing and an encouragement for one another.

Comments