Week rundown.
Things go by so quickly around here. It's already April, and Easter is coming up this weekend.
We'll be celebrating Good Friday tomorrow at the church, on Saturday I am going to another wedding which I will be taking pictures for, and Sunday will be Easter Sunday. In the afternoon we will be heading up to Nago for an outreach with the Newell's. After all that I am super blessed with an opportunity to go to South Korea for the missions trip this semester. So I will be leaving next Friday for 5days.
On Monday, the whole Bible college was blessed with dinner at On Dish where you get all-you-can-eat Blue Seal ice cream. We all had a great time stuffing our faces with food.
.Scripture.
psalm 40:6-8

Walking back from the cafe tonight, the sky was beautiful.
We might not get this beautiful weather for couple days or maybe even a week starting tomorrow.
I'm going to have to miss it for a while.
We'll be celebrating Good Friday tomorrow at the church, on Saturday I am going to another wedding which I will be taking pictures for, and Sunday will be Easter Sunday. In the afternoon we will be heading up to Nago for an outreach with the Newell's. After all that I am super blessed with an opportunity to go to South Korea for the missions trip this semester. So I will be leaving next Friday for 5days.
Sunday, a couple of us were invited over to Trevor's house for お鍋。
It was sooooo good! Arigato!
But Trevor will be leaving Okinawa next week, which is a little hard to believe. He will be going to Hokkaido (the most northern prefecture of Japan) to help out a church plant. Though we will miss him, it is going to be exciting to see the work God does. Please keep him in your prayers!
It was sooooo good! Arigato!
But Trevor will be leaving Okinawa next week, which is a little hard to believe. He will be going to Hokkaido (the most northern prefecture of Japan) to help out a church plant. Though we will miss him, it is going to be exciting to see the work God does. Please keep him in your prayers!
psalm 40:6-8
Walking back from the cafe tonight, the sky was beautiful.
We might not get this beautiful weather for couple days or maybe even a week starting tomorrow.
I'm going to have to miss it for a while.

Comments