Leaving.
Tomorrow myself and 5 others from the Bible college will be leaving for South Korea for the missions trip. The last time I went to Korea for missions trip was my 2nd semester of Bible college in Fall 2007. Lots and lots have changed since than and I am excited to see what's all going on over there. Please keep us in your prayers as we minister to the Korean people for about 5days. I'm a little nervous being the only intern going (no longer a student...) but I know God has great things in stored for us.
And Trevor will also be leaving Okinawa tomorrow.
First he will head back to Canada for few weeks and than he will be going to Hokkaido, the most northern prefecture of Japan to help out missions work there. In total, Trevor has been in Okinawa for little over 10years! He's a great translator both in English and Japanese and a great teacher and a friend. I met him as a teacher while I was in high school at OCSI, and I was one of his last students at that school. We pretty much graduated OCSI together ne?
Trevor will be greatly missed by everyone in Okinawa, but we are all excited to see the new things God is going to do. And we get to go to Hokkaido next time! God bless you Mr. Ray ;)
じゃ、行ってきま~す!
Picture from the Nago outreach on Easter.
First he will head back to Canada for few weeks and than he will be going to Hokkaido, the most northern prefecture of Japan to help out missions work there. In total, Trevor has been in Okinawa for little over 10years! He's a great translator both in English and Japanese and a great teacher and a friend. I met him as a teacher while I was in high school at OCSI, and I was one of his last students at that school. We pretty much graduated OCSI together ne?
Trevor will be greatly missed by everyone in Okinawa, but we are all excited to see the new things God is going to do. And we get to go to Hokkaido next time! God bless you Mr. Ray ;)

Comments