EventFULL week.

This week is filled with many many birthdays as well as my brother graduated high school on Monday. We celebrated Amanda's birthday yesterday the 5th, today we are celebrating Emi and Jillian's birthday, tomorrow is Smantha's birthday, and on Monday it's Hannah and little Natsuki's birthday. For their celebration, we went out to all you can eat Yakiniku for lunch today.

Other than all the birthdays this week, we took a trip out to Peace Park and Himeyuri this Monday for our Monday-Funday. The weather has been really warm this week, but it's suppose to get a little bit cooler next week, and I am definitely looking forward to that.

Here's Joel, Tokito, Manda, and myself on Monday.
Everyone standing at the most southern point of Okinawa at Peace Park.
Also on Monday, I was able to go home to celebrate my brother's graduation. I also spent the night at home. One interesting thing about my house is that every time I visit home, there's some new kid or kids staying at my house. For instance we already have a foster girl at our house for 2years now. But when I went home for New Year's there was a high school girl staying from the orphanage. When I went home this Monday, there were 3 more kids at the age of 1 year-old, 7, and maybe 10. It doesn't surprise me anymore, but it is a blessing to see what my parents are doing by opening up the home for children to come and stay for whatever reason. The three little kids are staying at my house for about 10days so it would be a blessing if you could keep them as well as my family in prayer as they have a lot of little ones to look after.

Here's Karin, the one year old baby, playing with Joy in the morning. She is super cute.
On Monday most of the students are going to Tonaki-jima on a boat. They will be camping one night there just to relax and enjoy Tonaki-jima. I will be staying back, but please keep them in your prayer for a safe boat ride and the weather to be nice.

Comments

Popular Posts