A day with the soon-to-be weds.
And another story. This blew me away yesterday. Kayo and Andrew had asked me to take pictures for their wedding, but my little Gr digital is not really meant for taking up-close pictures due to the low quality of zoom, and things like that. But yesterday, one of the ladies from the church randomly came up to me and asked if I was taking pictures for their wedding. I replied "maybe" because I knew how much my camera can handle. And here came the surprise! She says she has a nice camera that she is not using and will be able to lend it to me for their wedding. I don't know what kind of camera it is exactly, but I will be able to play around with it for about 2weeks before the wedding. It blows my mind away to see how God works in all these little things. He is able to provide the needs I have even when I lack in faith sometimes...
Oh, and these pictures aren't the actual pictures from the shooting I did, but some fun stuff from the day on my good 'ole Gr. The actual ones will most likely not be up on this blog since it is meant to be for their wedding.

Comments