
January 10, 2009 is when I came home from Germany after almost a whole year. I left on January 31, 2008, originally only planning to be in Germany till mid-May. But if you know me, my plans are made in short notice of time. Beginning of May, I decided to stay for another semester of Bible college in Germany, and plans were changed. My summer was a crazy one: helping out with the conference, all villa cleaning that I did couple times that summer, Finland trip, helping out with the outreach team that came from John-Michael's church, which I found out about two months ago, living alone for 2weeks in Germany, and flying over to England to be a nanny and be a part of the Creation Fest. After staying for 5weeks in England, I returned to Germany and baby sat two

German/English kids for couple days, helped the Bible college get ready for the semester, and than started my last semester of Bible college in September. And there's so much more that went on that year that I couldn't write everything that I did/ God did in my life.
After graduating in mid-December, I flew to England again to

spend

Christmas and New Year's with the Velarde family in Exeter. January 6th, I was back on the plane going back to Germany for one last time and spent 2days with my good friend/ roommate from my 3rd semester, Katha. I stayed in the city of Giessen so I had to say goodbye to the Siegen when I had left for England. It was so good to be back in Germany, but also it made me really sad to know that I was only there for less than two whole days before I was back on the plane to South Korea and than to Okinawa.

And now, one year later, I'm still in Okinawa. The clothe I'm wearing today reminds me of Thanksgiving Day last year so much...but what a blessing it was. I miss being in Germany so much, but God is always good and He is doing what He wants to do in me right now. Just waiting, waiting, waiting on the Lord while I do what I'm doing right now till He takes me on another adventure all over the world.
And here's a chubby picture of me on the last day at Germany in snow. Katha left me for awhile to pick up the other Katha and Brandon so I went for a walk for one last time.
Comments