Cherry Blossom.
Here comes the season for cherry blossoms! I was totally blown away yesterday as I went on the roof at the d-house to hang my laundry. First at the site of the new apartment and their parking lot being finished right in front of where we hang our laundry...and than as I was about to go down I noticed some pink flowers blooming. To my surprise the cherry blossom in our little back yard had bloomed. I had forgotten that there was a cherry blossom tree at the house so it caught me by surprise. What a blessing to have such a beautiful tree right by my room.
I was so excited, I told the other girls about it. And sure enough they came out to take a picture too.
Amanda looked just too perfect for the setting, I couldn't resist but to take a picture of her.
Tomorrow I am doing a little "photo shoot" for Kayo and Andrew. It'll be my first time doing it plus my camera...I don't think it's meant to do that kind of stuff so I will be using another camera that my friend is going to lend me. Pray for good weather since the forecast says cloudy 30% of rain and also that I will be able to do a good job with it. And know it or not.........the semester starts tomorrow!
Amanda looked just too perfect for the setting, I couldn't resist but to take a picture of her.

Comments
And it looks like she got a new camera, is it an Olympus?
Be sure to post some pics from your photo-shoot!
Be blessed with the semester :]
we miss you dean! we are already talking about the good times we had with you here! hope your being blessed dude, keep on loving Jesus with all you got over there!
-'manda