cafe distance.
If anyone is looking for a good little cafe to relax, Cafe Distance is the place to go.
Well, this is the cafe my oldest brother and his friend started in December 2008. It's a cute little cafe, it has a super good feel, and a nice place to relax. At night, you could over look Mihama and all the beautiful light. During the day, you see the blue Okinawan ocean.
So if you ever want to go somewhere different, check it out. I personally really like it.


and the blog for more frequent updates on special events and such: distance.ti-da.net
And apologies to non-Japanese readers: the website is only available in Japanese.
And Happy New Year!
Well, this is the cafe my oldest brother and his friend started in December 2008. It's a cute little cafe, it has a super good feel, and a nice place to relax. At night, you could over look Mihama and all the beautiful light. During the day, you see the blue Okinawan ocean.
So if you ever want to go somewhere different, check it out. I personally really like it.
On the way up the stairs to the cafe are these signs that entertains you.
And once you get all the way up the stairs, you see the enterance.
Lunch menu changes every week. Same style of food, but different ingredients.
There's always something to look forward too.


Recently I've been working on different photography projects.
And here's one that I did for fun.
For more info to cafe distance check out: Cafe Distance There's always something to look forward too.
Recently I've been working on different photography projects.
And here's one that I did for fun.

and the blog for more frequent updates on special events and such: distance.ti-da.net
And apologies to non-Japanese readers: the website is only available in Japanese.
And Happy New Year!

Comments