Another special birthday.
On Monday we celebrated Naoko-san's birthday. Some of us ladies gathered at the Ruiz house and we had a little party for her. She has been a HUGE blessing in my life and a great example. Hannah made her a really cute cake, and we enjoyed the fellowship on her birthday.


And yesterday morning was beautiful. Sometimes I wish I didn't drive all the time so I can't take pictures instead. But driving doesn't stop me from taking pictures...though it could be dangerous at times.
On the left is pictured some Okinawan roof tiles that we wrote Scriptures on before Pastor Tom put them up. Now we have a little Okinawan roof in the cafe...haha. Sometimes I am afraid that it might fall down and hit my head, but I am pretty sure Tommy made sure that it won't fall down.


In couple hours, students start coming for the new semester that is about to begin in couple days. Praying for another blessed semester.
And yesterday morning was beautiful. Sometimes I wish I didn't drive all the time so I can't take pictures instead. But driving doesn't stop me from taking pictures...though it could be dangerous at times.
On the left is pictured some Okinawan roof tiles that we wrote Scriptures on before Pastor Tom put them up. Now we have a little Okinawan roof in the cafe...haha. Sometimes I am afraid that it might fall down and hit my head, but I am pretty sure Tommy made sure that it won't fall down.
In couple hours, students start coming for the new semester that is about to begin in couple days. Praying for another blessed semester.

Comments