Surprisingly, I have been kept pretty busy after the semester. I started working at the post office last week just till Jan. 3rd. It is cool how God provided this job for me and Tokito since it is only about a 7min. walk from the church cafe and the working hours work perfectly with the ministry schedules.
Mostly everyone left last week, and now we are down to five people at the cafe...and we will be spending remainder of the time together until some of the crew comes back from California in the beginning of January. So far..it's still is our 3rd of being just 5 of us, but things have been good.


Mostly everyone left last week, and now we are down to five people at the cafe...and we will be spending remainder of the time together until some of the crew comes back from California in the beginning of January. So far..it's still is our 3rd of being just 5 of us, but things have been good.
Last Thursday, we had a little Christman party at the church. Couple people from MELT and church came out and had a blessed, fun time together.
Saturday, I took Joel, Anna, and Ina to do the airport.
Joel and Anna will be returning in January, but our last of the Amargo, Ina will not. I am pretty sure we will see each other somewhere, but till than her and her whole family will be greatly missed.
Joel and Anna will be returning in January, but our last of the Amargo, Ina will not. I am pretty sure we will see each other somewhere, but till than her and her whole family will be greatly missed.

Comments