Quickly coming to an End.

This past week has been full of events! It threw me off the schedul since everyday felt like some kind of holiday. Like I said, we celebrated two Thanksgiving last week, and on Friday we all attended a wedding for a lady from the church. It was a beautiful and the wedding was beautiful as well.
Christina.


It was held at a church where you could overlook Mihama. So pretty.


And Saturday, we headed out to Mihama for our last outreach of the semester, and on Sunday we splited up into our ministry groups and served at the churches for the last time with these students.

And Monday rolled around, and we had our semester banquet at Macaroni Grill. Good times.

And tonight is the graduation. We have four graduates this semester, and they are the ones sitting in the chairs on the picture above. It has been a blessed semester, as well as one of the challenging ones I had personally. Lots of tears, lots of love, I won't change it for anything else.

Comments

Popular Posts