more memories.

Tradition says: End the year with a post of a random picture with my GR.
Though I didn't travel anywhere...and when I think about it...ever since I was 17, I have traveled somewhere outside of Japan every year. And this year it has come to an end of my record. But that's ok since I looked for something else. Instead of country hopping, I decided to do some island hopping this year, and it turned out to be successful. Though most of them, we're able to go by car, I also took two ferry rides to Tonaki and Kudaka. Tonaki Outreach trip is probably one of my best memories of this year.

Every year is so different, and I would not have had any clue of what I did this year. I faced more trials than I have ever have. I cried so much more than I have ever cried. Though it has been a tough year, God is always so good. Though I have failed countless times in so many areas of my life, He is always so merciful and graceful and abounding in goodness. Without knowing His goodness, I would probably have left the place where I am right now to a so-called "easier" life without much trials to make me grow more closer to Jesus.

Keep loving. Keep Smiling. Keep Shining. Keep Serving. Wherever You Are.
Because Jesus in on the Throne.

Comments

DEAN said…
Yes, the Tonaki trip was so great. That island is very beautiful.
andrea k. said…
love you, tamiko-san. and i miss you. and i think it's gonna be another really good year, no matter what challenges lie ahead. blessings!! xoxo
ina said…
yay!
you're wearing the shirt!!! XD

you will definitely have an awesome year. the Lord has an awesome plan, ya? love you, tomodachi.

Popular Posts