A little late Christmas post...haha. My schedule has been a little busy since Christmas Eve. I've been working more hours at the post office since new year's is right around the corner, and I will finish working on the 2nd of January. I'm a little sad that it has gone by so fast, but it' ll be good since I have other stuff that needs to be done that I have been laying off.

On Christmas Eve, couple people from the church came and prepared us a great dinner. We ate and played some games and had a great night of fellowship. But that wasn't it! On Christmas morning, they came back and blessed us with brunch. We had super fluffy pancakes with many choices of toppings.

And at night, after coming back from work, me and Naoko-san when a hunt for Christmas cake around Ginowan. I particularly wanted this creme-cheesecake kind of thing from Family Mart so we went to three Family Marts and couldn't find it...because it was Christmas. So we gave up on that and went to Jimmy's, but they only had big Christmas cakes and not the small single ones. And lastly, we went to ポルシェ(a little bakery/cake shop) and finally found a small selection of their remaining cake. We bought 5 pieces of cake, split in half and saved a little for Kayo, and ate them all.

Comments

Popular Posts