Shonen Tag.

After a little over a week of stressfulness, I get a break from it. Three translations for three different people within a week, plus teaching classes, and other ministies going on with people to deal with just got a good hold of me to be stressed. But God is always sooooo good, and He blessed me beyond measure as He usually likes to do. Lots of love, lots of chocolate, and lots of prayer to just keep me going on. I also got a phonecall from Germany yesterday from meine freund! I didn't have much time to talk since I had to go, but it was sooooooooo GUT to hear her voice but made me miss her and Germany once again...not that I don't go a day without thinking but.

After typhoons, the weather seems to be extra beautiful. It's really nice and cool today and this morning was just gorgeous and blessed to see the beauty of God's creation.
One of the remaining chocolates :)
Tomorrow group of students leave for Korea for their missions trip. There would be a number of us staying back this time, but once again please keep all of us in your prayers.

Comments

Mark said…
Glad you get a little break. I know what it's like to get too busy... that's how I am again these days. haha

Keep on keeping on! Go sure does bless it! ;)

Popular Posts