just another day with a camera.
October 17th. An exciting day it was.
I was able to take pictures for a magazine called Christian style (they've been in publish for about a year, so just starting off) and for the overall event that was held that day. I got in at 3:30 along with Hakugaijin and started snapping some photos till about 9ish when the concert was all over.
It was really fun, but also hard at the same time since this is my first time being responsible for taking pictures for something other than my own personal enjoyment. They let me use there Canon, which I have no clue how to use it other than pushing the button, but I enjoyed having a good zoom lens since my camera doesn't. There were couple shots that I really liked that I took during the rehearsal/set up time, and the concert itself was a hard one to shoot with people sitting down everywhere and the lighting and such. Since I had to give back the camera, I don't get to look over all the pictures I took...and keep the ones I like, but oh well. So the pictures posted here will be presented from my GR just like it has been all the time.
It was really fun, but also hard at the same time since this is my first time being responsible for taking pictures for something other than my own personal enjoyment. They let me use there Canon, which I have no clue how to use it other than pushing the button, but I enjoyed having a good zoom lens since my camera doesn't. There were couple shots that I really liked that I took during the rehearsal/set up time, and the concert itself was a hard one to shoot with people sitting down everywhere and the lighting and such. Since I had to give back the camera, I don't get to look over all the pictures I took...and keep the ones I like, but oh well. So the pictures posted here will be presented from my GR just like it has been all the time.
Here's the Canon they let me use. Later on they put another flash on top...
After having it in my hand for 6hours, my little Ricoh GR felt soooo small and sooo light...because it is.
After having it in my hand for 6hours, my little Ricoh GR felt soooo small and sooo light...because it is.
Thank you for those who were praying for me! It was really fun, and a good experience in learning a little more about photography.

Comments
By chance, you don't remember the model of the camera, do you? Just wondering. It looked like a EOS Mark 5D II... Just what I would buy if I were going to change to Canon.