a gift.

Learning is a never ending thing. But once you stop or refuse to keep learning, I believe that is a pretty sad state to be in.

One of the many things that I have been learning is prayer. I thought I learned about prayer during my 3rd semester of Bible college. And it is true that I learned that being able to pray to God without being obligated like the Muslim is a great priviledge we as Christians have. But that was it. I learned the priviledge we have to pray, but I missed realizing the importance of prayer and having a strong prayer life.

As I am teaching from a book called "Falling in Love with Prayer" this semester, He teaches more things. And through the examples of Godly women God has placed in my life I continue to learn as I am convicted.

Prayer is such an amazing priviledge that God has given to us and we should desire to pray to Him everyday, all throughout the day.

One step at time...I hope to keep growing.

Comments

Trevor Raichura said…
Amen. I think it was Henry Ford that said, "It doesn't matter if you're 20 or 80. You only get old when you stop learning." And so, keep on learning! And learn the good stuff, like how to grow in Christ!

Lord bless you!

Popular Posts