Fall in the air.

Perhaps, my favorite season of the year is Fall. Things starts to cool down after the hot summer and gradually gets colder and winter comes. After the cold few months comes Spring making the place lively. At least that's how it was last year in Germany...

In Okinawa, we don't really get to experience all four weathers distinctively, but it feels like I can feel autumn in the wind. I know it'll still be hot, but it just feels alot cooler this morning and it excited me very much.

Too bad I won't be able to see mountains changing colors, leaves falling everywhere, wear my boots and a light coat and walk down the nice cool streets of fall.

I went outside hoping/dreaming to find something to capture fall with my camera...but I was reminded this is Okinawa, a tropical island, sigh.

Comments

andrea k. said…
tamiko saaaan i miss you ever so much! yes i will make the kinder run up the hill WERY fast. :) fall is coming here, but today the sun is shining. i love all your photos you posted! when are you going to come visit us?? and are you teaching japanese class?
ich hab dich lieb!!
:) xoxo,annie.

Popular Posts